Local Return to Work Courses
SuppoRTT Focus Group Sessions - Thursday 12 December 2019
Are you a doctor who has returned to training? Or do you know a doctor who has returned to training? Could you spare some of your time to share your experience in a small focus group as part of an information gathering exercise?
- How does it feel to return to training?
- What already exists in terms of support and what are the gaps?
- What might further support/help doctors returning to training?
- Examples of good and bad practice?
Join us at Gloucester House, Southmead Hospital. Light snacks and refreshment will be provided.
Thursday 12 December 2019 between 2pm and 3.30pm or between 4pm and 5.30pm
Please confirm attendance by emailing: Emma.Lishman@nbt.nhs.uk
Return to Practice Course - Anaesthesia
Return to Anaesthesia Course - Friday, 17 January 2020
- Free 1 day course including simulation, practical skills and supportive mentoring
- Suitable for all Core and Specialty Anaesthetics trainees and locally employed doctors.
- Location: The Clinical Simulation Space, Learning & Research Building, North Bristol NHS Trust, Bristol
- For more information and to book a place please email: email@example.com
The deanery websites also have lists of all events available to trainees within the region, some of which will be applicable to the return to work process:
If you are faculty for any other return-to-work courses in the South West, please do let us know. Email SuppoRTT.SW@hee.nhs.uk and we will add the details of the course to this information page.
National Return to Work Courses
Below are links to of some of the courses currently available to trainees within other HEE LETB (Local Education and Training Board) areas. More information on these and other courses will be available via the national SuppoRTT website in the future. This is currently under development.
London and the South East
- Maudsley Return-to-work Four Day Training Course
- Virtual Support Forum for Doctors: Managing Transitions - Finding Balance
- Paediatric Return to Acute Clinical Practice (PRACP) Course
- Bromley Emergency
The North West
- PaedSiM – Return to Practice – Paediatrics – email the Simulation Fellow - firstname.lastname@example.org
Yorkshire and Humber
- A full selection of return-to-work events and days are available. More information is available on the SuppoRTT YH page.
Courses run at multiple sites